The Ordinary Niacinimide 10% + Zinc 1%
The Ordinary's Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% is a high-strength vitamin and mineral blemish formula with 10% pure niacinamide and 1% zinc PCA.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - indicated to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion
- Zinc Salt of Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid - balances visible aspects of sebum activity
- Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores & congestion
- Balances the overproduction of oil
- Recommended for oily, combination, normal skin types
- pH: 5.5 - 6.5
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Does not contain alcohol, gluten, nuts, oil, silicone, parabens, sulfates
How to Use
Apply to entire face morning and evening before heavier creams. If topical Vitamin C is used as part of skincare, it should be applied at alternate times with this formula (ideally Vitamin C in the PM and this formula in the AM). Otherwise, Niacinamide can affect the integrity of pure-form Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid).
NOTE: Always apply high UV protection as the last step in the morning when you use products with acids, since the skin gets more sensitive to the sun.
The Ordinary recommends performing a patch test prior to incorporating a new product into your skin care routine.
Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Zinc PCA, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Xanthan gum, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.